New details below
3 up TT – Wednesday 30th June 2021
- Teams of 3 , time taken will be second rider across line.
- Sign on from 6pm at finish area.
- First team off at 7.01pm and then 3 minute intervals.
- If you can’t make a team please turn up and we will find you one …but come early.
- Entry £5 per rider …..all proceeds to charity ( Dougie Mac / Donna Louise)
- No parking at Start please park on finishing road but after the finish line please.
- Leave yourselves time to get to start as will need to go through traffic lights
- No warming up on course after start once first team has set off
- Will be based Swynnerton circuit but due to road works will be one lap only approx 10.5 miles( see map below)
- Start – Slindon just after signs ,
- Heads towards Eccleshall and then left at hair pin back towards Swynnerton.
- Follow road through Swynnerton and down to A51 ( do not take the water tower cut through)
- Left on A51 and follow to island
- Left onto A519 and through Cotes Heath
- Turn left at sign which says Swynnerton Gate 4 ( this is at top of small rise after going through Cotes Heath)
- Finish – Approx 300 metres along this road